Snow Mercy has appeared often on the sites the past 8 years or so. But she has never dominated (see what I did there?) the sites quite as universally as she has this month. She is such a great top for scenes, and willing to still take a spanking from time to time for the right scene. Which makes her a great match for most projects.
On Girl Spanks Girl, the scene in which Alexxxis Allure plays her sister is just finishing up, and was discussed in detail on the previous blog.
Brand spanking new to the same site you will find Snow giving Mistress Bella Bathory one of the hardest, if not THE hardest, bum punishments in any G/G spanking scene. Snow forcefully teaches the beautiful Bella who is the Top Domme. Bella is also a great top who I hope to use a lot more on the sites. In fact she might just be the top in the upcoming EE10 shoot.
Mistress Bella also appears with Snow in a scene for Clare Spanks Men in which she plays a wife who hires dominatrix Snow to teach her how to punish her husband, who forgot their 10 year anniversary. These two have great chemistry.
In the current My Spanking Roommate scene, Snow is Madison’s roommie who practices piano late at night. She gets spanked by Madison Martin for this offense, but then dishes it right back. A great switch scene.
There is another switch scene, involving a small but painful wooden paddle, on Spanked Call Girls. Maddy Marks is the victim to Madam Snow here, but also gets her revenge.
Coming soon to Spanking Sorority Girls, Snow works with the stunning Jenna Sativa.
And a classic that appeared earlier this year on Spanking Veronica Works has Snow and her good friend Nikki Rogue fighting over the French Maid Veronica – with all three spanking each other in a long, painful, highly energetic scene.
So enjoy November, the month of Thanksgiving. Thanks to Snow for her awesome contributions to the sites!!
Hey so this is my first ever interview on this blog and it’s a great one with Snow Mercy. I know it’s long, but Snow is so fascinating I hope you can find the time to give it a read. And let me know if you want more like this.
CAMERAMAN: Snow, I remember what a strong impression you made the first time we met, which was at a Shadow Lane convention a few years ago. Clare Fonda and I shot you for a Spanked Sweeties and I was impressed with your beauty, intelligence and how forthright you were in your interview.
SNOW: Thank you!! :blush:
1. CAMERAMAN: Do you remember your thoughts leading up to shooting with Clare and any thoughts on that first shoot?
SNOW: I was worried with thoughts like “I hope they like me,” “I hope I’m not too tall,” and “I hope they aren’t assholes.” Both you and Clare were very nice and professional, and I was impressed with how efficient shooting went along. Cameraman, you delivered quite the hard spanking! I wasn’t expecting that level of impact….ouch!
2. CAMERAMAN: Ha, Snow. I don’t often get to be the one doing the spanking as I am usually behind the camera. But while you are tall, I am taller so it made sense for me to play your dad. I must say I enjoyed that moment and remember it fondly. Maybe I will get another opportunity some day…. oh, I am digressing. So anyway, during your Sweeties interview, you discussed many spankings you received growing up. Do you believe that being spanked growing up has any correlation to being a spanko later in life?
SNOW: I sometimes wonder if I equate spanking with affection. My parents weren’t affectionate, so normally they’d only touch me when spanking me. I’m sure I’m a spanko at least a little because of them.
3. You are a very caring and sweet person, so I am glad to report that your parents lack of affection did not seem to have a lasting impact on your life. Was it at all strange to re-enact childhood spankings – and did they bring back any memories?
SNOW: It was different, but not strange. Clare doesn’t resemble my mom—my mom isn’t hot like Clare. Had an actress portray my mom AND look like my mom, then that may have been a bit freaky.
4. CAMERAMAN: You haven’t been to the Shadow Lane convention since then because it conflicts with Burning Man. Please share you love for Burning Man and maybe let readers know what it is if you can describe it.
SNOW: I’ve been attending Burning Man since 2003. BM is an annual festival in the desert that draws about 50,000 for a week. It’s unique in that no money is exchanged and the community only exists for a week. It’s a highly complicated system that requires cooperation and radical self-reliance with that many people coexisting in the desert with zero commerce. People spend the week expressing themselves through art, music, dance, costumes, performance art, whatever. It culminates with the burning of a gigantic man effigy, hence the name Burning Man. It was my introduction to “alternative culture” and the concept of “let your freak flag wave.” It was incredibly liberating to meet like-minded people.
5. CAMERAMAN: Shooting Spanking scenes typically involves lots of improv. Do you have any thoughts you can share on your improv process, how your prepare for doing spanking shoots, and any anecdotes about some of the crazier characters you were asked to create for spanking scenes?
SNOW: Improv comes naturally to me. I pretend I’m a little kid playing and imagine all the possibilities the scene can hold. I try to throw in unexpected ideas…like the time I wore bunny slippers for a scene, to make light of things. I think one of my crazier characters got very sloppy drunk. I tried to pretend I was a freshman sorority girl to tap into that character.
6. CAMERAMAN: I loved it when you introduced bunny slippers with your very atypical character for My Spanking Roommate. That character really taps into your comedic gifts which can be very different than some of your stern characters, such as moms and teacher roles. Speaking of teacher’s role, you have been featured as the teacher for the Exclusive Education series on Girl Spanks Girl twice now (EE3 and EE6 – and soon to include EE7). What are your thoughts about playing that character and spanking up to ten schoolgirls all day long?
SNOW: I’m a teacher in real life so I know exactly how to interact with students. Art imitating life—this is what happens when we shoot where I am the teacher. So I take on that role naturally. However, I never spank my real life students so this is where acting has to take over. I look forward to the variety of personalities, bottoms, and challenges 10 schoolgirls offer. It should be good fun!
7. CAMERAMAN: You will be shooting as the teacher again this year for Exclusive Education 7. Do you do anything physically to prepare for that much continuous spanking?
SNOW: I keep my spanking arm strong by working out 3-5 times a week. I also do a lot of spanking at the dungeon to keep my arm muscles fit. I notice if I fail to work out nor do sessions at the dungeon, I can’t keep up with spanking.
8. CAMERAMAN: Is it a challenge physically and/or mentally?
SNOW: No, it all seems like play.
9. CAMERAMAN: Are there any ladies you spanked for that series that stand out – or do the butts just begin to run together?
SNOW: I loved spanking Sophia Locke (EE6). That was a treat. I guess I’m biased, though, because she’s my friend. I was nervous about spanking Mandee Miller (EE6)….I didn’t want Lana to kick my ass if I did it wrong.
SNOW CONTINUED: Julie Night (EE6) was so stoic, so quiet, her tan line so reminiscent of easier days when we didn’t worry about skin cancer and global warming….I wanted to take her home and keep her as a pet. Ashli Orion (EE3) is so funny that it’s hard to keep a straight face around her. She’s a riot!
10. CAMERAMAN: You are a pro domme at the Dominion. Has a female ever come in for a session?
SNOW: I’ve never had a single female come in, but I’ve had a few male-female couples.
11. CAMERAMAN: How many times have you heard the word “mercy” (and I don’t mean someone using your name) in your line of work?
SNOW: I don’t hear it often. I try to gauge things so the safe word doesn’t get used.
12. CAMERAMAN: When you do hear “mercy” does that mean you are doing a good job or getting a little carried away?
SNOW: I usually hear “mercy” when the person wasn’t truthful about their tolerance or there was miscommunication. I hear “mercy” more from people I’m just getting to know. I don’t push people so far that they use their safe word…I prefer to keep it at the edge.
13. CAMERAMAN: You have worked with Clare Fonda more than most. Can you share any thoughts on what it was like working with her?
SNOW: I love working with Clare. She’s so down-to-earth, friendly, funny, beautiful, kind…it’s hardly working. We’re also friends in real life so working with her is like hanging out.
14. CAMERAMAN You are taking over for Clare as the main madam on Spanked Call Girls. What do you think of this role? Fun? Crazy? What do you tap into to create this character?
SNOW: Taking over Clare’s main madam role is a huge honor that I don’t take lightly. I’m sure her fans will miss her and I won’t attempt to be another Clare Fonda…there’s only one! Instead I will bring to the table my own interpretation of the madam role. As a madam I will be composed, strict, and even tempered. For some reason the old TV show “Facts of Life” comes to mind where I take on the role of Mrs. Garrett (nurturing caretaker) mixed in with Betty Paige and Silvano Mangano elements.
15. CAMERAMAN: Finally, I have listened to your music and have seen you perform live. I am a fan. But I enjoy your live performances more because you are so interactive with the audience, even moving throughout the crowd and working the audience into your performance. Can you comment on your performances, who you perform with the most and how and where fans can see you perform live?
SNOW: I’ve been doing live performance since I was a kid, and I love being on stage. I don’t get stage fright. Instead, it energizes me. I see how the audience responds and I react to them, and they do the same back. It’s rather fun!
In the past I’ve done mostly skits, BDSM performances, runway modeling. I just started getting into performing live music as a vocalist. “I make noise,” is how I describe what I do.
I’ve been performing a lot lately with legendary music producer Kim Fowley. He has an impressive list of music accomplishments, and he is beyond gifted. We have a backing band at our performances, a loose structure, and the rest is improv. We sing about the venue, the city we are in, the audience members, whatever comes to mind. It’s very low-brow and silly, and we sing about sex, violence, offensive topics. We just returned from a two-week European tour in April 2012 which was a success. We have been be seen in Los Angeles at various venues, and we have been invited to tour Europe again this November. They seemed to have loved us in Europe I would say most of my music fans are in France and Germany.
You can check my Facebook page facebook.com/thesnowmercy or my site at snowmercy.com for my performance schedule. Also you can hear my music as a solo artist at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/snow-mercy/id517820489, and with Kim at http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/live-in-overdrive/id521040570. Please support my cross-over music of fetish with rock!
CAMERAMAN: Thank you, Snow, for an outstanding interview. As always, you are very honest and willing to discuss all aspects of the scene!
Clare Fonda’s last spanking scene is now up on Spanked Call Girls. In this scene, she tutors Snow in the ways of spanking (well her character that is, of course Snow is already an expert spanker).
Clare demonstrates by spanking Kay Richards (aka Kymberly Jane) and then she has Snow use the hairbrush on Kay. Kay can take a super hard spanking, but her limits were definitely tested in this scene. She was practically crying and she got even more speckled then she usually does. She later confessed that she wanted to cut but her desire to be a trooper won out and she took more than she really planned to.
The scene ends, appropriately, with Clare spanking Snow. The plan now is for Snow (and Lana) to be the madams on this site and often administer discipline to the wayward call girls. And Clare’s character has “gone off to Europe” so who knows, maybe there will be the occasional cameo call to Clare for advise. One can only hope Madam Clare will have some long distance minutes available on her cell!